Monday, July 16, 2007

Black Day


hari minggu kemarin bad things happens to me ....

pagi - pagi kira kira jam 8 pagi... i started cruisin around my house, and i spotted my dad's computer quite interest me ... perhaps this is my lucky day that my father would allow me to explore his computer ... "Mom ... may I ...?" hmmm she's preparing my meal ... i think dad is the one who's looking after me .... "Dad .... hey Dad may I ..." hmmm he's taking his glass of water for himself .... perhaps i should get there first ..... so ... i start to try to get his attention by reaching his computer chair ... okay ... let me reach the highest grip i can get ... perhaps i can even get there my self .... */#@BLUG@!/) ups i think i slip ... thank God my butt and pampers protected me ... but what's that ... WHOA .... the chair! ... ?><@BEG*&^@ ... HUAAAAAAAAAAAAA ........... HU huhuhu huhuhu huhuhuhu huhuhu ....... okay ... i shouldn't regret it ... perhaps i should take a good measurement before i start doing something .... and i think my parents should put more attention to me .... not to leave a recently 1 year old baby unattended ... even for 5 seconds .... hihihihi .... i don't know why ... but i find it easily to forget that bad experience ... it's holiday ... a beautiful day ... we can have fun all day ... why bother something that already happened anyway .... but i think it's a food day today ... mom keeps feeding me ... after having my 10.00 am meal, she gives me my biscuit ... not long after that she gives me aunt itik's birthday cake .... hmmm ... chocolate .... "hm hm hm hm" ... i start loud humming for more part .... i think i should stop ... my stomach is full already ... i should give my stomach a break ... 12.00 pm ...midday ... I was playing with my toys ... i see mom already preparing my fruit meal and eating chair ... Hey Mom its not even an hour after my last meal ... i think i still have my stomach full ... Ups .. i think she can't understand what i'm saying ... She start to grab me and put me on my eating chair ... how should i get her attention ? ... perhaps i should reject this chair ... i think a kick would be good ... "DUG!" ... i don't want to have it right now mom! ... Ups ... she didn't get my attention ... perhaps i should yell ..."Arghh..." ups ... she still get me to my chair and start to fasten the belt .... "OUCH" ..... "HUA HU HU HU HU HU" .... the lock on the belt bite me ! and it took seconds for my mom to realize what's happening ... and then she quickly unfasten me and grab me again ... feel sorry to me ... as a result i have blister on my right tight ... okay .. that's it for today ... enough ...

eventough i had enough ... it's not enough ... not to mention the bump in my head i had in my bed room ... twice ...

0 comments on "Black Day"